Registration Guideline For International Registrants
- Online registration will be available until October 7 (Mon), 2019. After this date, you will be required to register on-site during the congress period at the registration desk.
- It is highly recommended that you complete the online registration in order to receive a discount. Online registration payment will be processed through a secure web-based credit card payment system. Please read the guideline below on how to complete the registration process.
Online Registration Flow
|Category||Pre-registration Before October 7||On-site Registration After October 7|
|Member (3-year membership)||USD 120||USD 160|
|Non-member||USD 150||USD 200|
|Trainees, Students, Others||USD 100||USD 150|
|Accompanying Person||USD 50||USD 50|
|Gala Dinner Ticket||USD 100||USD 100|
Payment of fees should be made by credit card or wire transfer.
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, UnionPay are accepted.
- Payment by credit card is available only through the on-line registration system.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'Eximbay' (non-Korean).
Wire Transfer (Remittance in US Dollars Only)
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The sender's name should be the same as the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, your confirmation of payment may be delayed. Please send the copy of the wire transfer slip to the ASIA 2019 Secretariat(firstname.lastname@example.org) if the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical.
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of pre-registration. If you pay after the registration period, you need to pay the additional fee by wire transfer.
- Registration confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail within 1-3 days after checking your payment has been received.
|Bank Name||Woori Bank|
|Branch Name||Teheranno Branch|
|Bank Address||823 Yeoksam 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul|
|Account Holder||The 7th Annual Meeting of Arthroplasty Society in Asia (ASIA 2019)|
- An automatic acknowledgement email will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
- Registrants can check their registration and payment status on ‘My Page’. You will receive registration confirmation email, and will be able to print an official receipt and invitation letter from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- Please note that the receipt and invitation letter will be available for downloading after your payment is confirmed.
Notarized Invitation Letter
Notarized invitation letter for Korean visa is not a mandatory requirement. Some countries do not request to notarize the invitation letter. Please check with the Korean Embassy in your country whether a notarized letter is required for visa issuance.
If you request a notarized invitation letter, USD 50 will be charged for the notary and air courier (EMS), and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer or credit card as a part of the online registration process.
It will take at least 2 weeks for you to receive the original copies – please plan ahead and give yourself enough time to prepare the visa. Please send a copy of your passport to the secretariat by email (email@example.com).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All refunds will be made after the congress.
- All bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation
|Cancellation by October 7 (Mon), 2019||100% of total amount|
|Cancellation after October 7 (Mon), 2019||No refund|