Guidelines for E-Poster Exhibition
1. E-Poster Exhibition Display Schedule and Place
|Presentation method||E-Poster Exhibition|
|Display Period/Place||November 7(Thu) – November 8(Fri), 2019
Lobby, Millennium Seoul Hilton, Seoul, Korea
|Language of Presentation Material||English|
※ E-Posters at the ASIA 2019 will displayed in the form of Electronic Poster (E-Poster).
※ There is no verbal presentation for the E-Poster Exhibition.
2. E-Poster File Submission
- Presentation file submission schedule: September 30(Mon) - October 13(Sun), 2019
- File Format
|Format||MS-PowerPoint (MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016), PDF File|
|Screen Ratio||Vertical 16:9 (Width 72 cm, Height 128 cm)|
|The number of slides||Limited to only 1 page|
|Total size of the file||Maximum 5 MB|
|Font||Default fonts provided by MS Office|
|*First Slide - Content||“Abstract Title,” “Presenter's name and co-authors' name,” “Affiliation” and “Country” must be included in the first slide of your file.|
|Remark||* Video(s) should not be included at the E-Poster file.|
- How to upload your Presentation File
- Log-in with Submitter's ID and Password and go to ‘My Page > Abstract Submission'
- Click 'Upload' button, select your abstract file, and complete the upload.
ASIA 2019 Secretariat Office
(Ms.) Jiwon Yoon / Scientific Program