Awards & Travel Grant
Best Abstract Awards
- Awarded to presenting authors of selected abstracts based on peer review of the scientific content of their abstracts.
- Among the applicants of the abstract, the awards will be presented to the excellent presenter through on-site evaluation of the presentation.
- The Award is given only once to the presenting author and will not be able to overlap with the Travel Grant.
|Best Abstract Award||Gold||1 winner||USD 1,000||Free registration,
3-year free membership of ASIA
|Silver||3 winners||USD 500|
- The ASIA 2019 will provide travel grant of USD 300 to the abstract presenting authors who are young orthopedists and fellows-in-training from developing countries. The recipients will be selected based on the content of the abstracts and the authors' nationalities.
- - The presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- - The presenting authors must be 45 years old, or younger, by December 31, 2019.
- - The presenting authors must pre-register for the meeting.
- The Travel Grant is given only once to the presenting author regardless of the number of accepted abstracts or co-authors.
Category Subject No. of recipients Grant Benefit Travel Grant Foreign presenting authors To be determined USD 300